- Site Admin
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:14 am
- Location: Northern California
- Has thanked: 71 times
- Been thanked: 44 times
To all interested parties:
This is a reminder that State Water Resources Control Board staff will hold a staff-level Stakeholder Workshop on May 28, 2020 from 1:00 to 4:00 PM. During the workshop, staff will provide an overview of the draft statewide NPDES General Permit for Suction Dredge Mining Activities. The Workshop will take place by webcast and will be recorded. There is no physical meeting location.
The Workshop will include a staff presentation of the draft Permit, and a question and answer period. Below are Workshop participation options:
1. View Workshop Only. Participants will be able to view and listen to the Workshop. Simply click on the State Water Resources Control Board’s webcast and video page at https://video.calepa.ca.gov/.
2. View Workshop and Ask Questions. Participants will be able to view and listen to the Workshop and ask questions. Questions may be submitted prior to or during the Workshop. To submit questions:
* Email suctiondredgeminingNPDES@waterboards.ca.gov
* Subject line: Draft Suction Dredge Mining Permit Question
* Please provide the following information:
+ Your name,
+ The last three (3) digits of your phone number,
+ Who you represent (for example, yourself, another person, or an organization),
+ Your question(s),
+ Whether you would like to ask your question yourself (a microphone will be needed) or have State Water Board staff read the question aloud for you.
* You will receive an email response with the Zoom link and password to join the online Workshop.
* The meeting facilitator will admit you into the meeting when it is your turn to ask your question.
* Once you have asked your question (maximum 3 minutes), you will be removed from the Zoom meeting and you may continue viewing and listening to the Workshop via the webcast link provided above.
Note: You will not be able to participate in the Zoom meeting until you receive an email with the link and password. This means that until you have entered your link and password and are admitted to the meeting by the host, you may only watch the webcast available at: https://video.calepa.ca.gov/