Miners Helping Miners - Urgent Help Needed

Jim_Alaska
Site Admin

Miners Helping Miners - Urgent Help Needed

Post by Jim_Alaska » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:03 pm

From the friends of Montine Blevins,

This is a plea to all who know Montine and have enjoyed her friendly and bubbly greetings towards all who came to the Happy Camp office. She has been on medical leave from work at The New 49’ers for a year now because she has been battling colon cancer and other medical issues. Her insurance has not covered all of her treatments and she and her husband, Rusty, are facing an overwhelming accumulation of medical bills, plus the expense of driving to Medford for each of these appointments.

A fund has been set up to receive any financial help that can be provided to help Montine on the road to recovery. Please reach into your heart to help this beautiful woman get through this terrible phase of her life.
You can make donations through PayPal under- rcollum1122@gmail.com
Checks can be made out to Montine Blevins or made out to cash with the last four digits of account #1775 on it. Please send donations to the

Mechanics Bank
63729 HWY 96
Happy camp CA 96039

Please note this fund is a request from Montine’s close friends and is not affiliated with the new 49’ers. If you have any questions please contact Robbie by email at this address: rcollum1122@gmail.com
We would like to thank you in advance for your generosity, it is very much appreciated.
chickenlip_willie
Iron Miner

Re: Miners Helping Miners - Urgent Help Needed

Post by chickenlip_willie » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:40 pm

Thank you Jim Foley for posting this heads up about Montine's medical condition for all to see. Montine is a very sweet lady & a great assit to our club & is loved by all. A donation for her speedy recovery is on the way.
Jim_Alaska
Site Admin

Post by Jim_Alaska » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:06 pm

You are right on all counts Jim. Montine has been a real asset to miners and a friend to all she has interacted with.
Thank you for your donation, I know you have given more than money to help this situation, it is appreciated.
Jim_Alaska
Administrator

jfoley@sisqtel.net
theseeker
Prospector

Post by theseeker » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:51 pm

Been a while since I've posted here. Just made a donation to Montine whom I have met once the only time I came to Happy Camp. I wish her a speedy recovery and all the best to her family!
Jim_Alaska
Site Admin

Post by Jim_Alaska » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:56 pm

Glad to have you back on the forum Seeker, don't be a stranger, come back soon and tell us what you have been doing.

Thank you for your donation I know that Montine and Rusty can use it.
Jim_Alaska
Administrator

jfoley@sisqtel.net