Prospector

Full Membership For Sale

Post by fossikker » Tue May 14, 2019 8:16 pm

Due to health reasons I am putting my full membership up for sale
Jim_Alaska
Site Admin

Re: Full Membership For Sale

Post by Jim_Alaska » Thu May 16, 2019 7:45 pm

The rules for posting on our forums should be read before posting.

Selling club memberships is not allowed on these forums.

If you want to sell your membership you need to contact the office and they will help you
Jim_Alaska
Administrator

jfoley@sisqtel.net
thursty1
Prospector

Post by thursty1 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:26 pm

Hi Jim,
I did call the office to see about selling my membership. They said that I needed someone to buy it and then give their name to the office. The person I had lined out to buy my membership called the office before I did, and they sold them one of the club's memberships for $50.00 more than my asking price of $1500.00. I called to complain that the club took advantage of my finding someone who was interested. They just told me that they were sorry. I have been advertising on craigslist for a couple of months, but other than that one person, I've not had any luck in selling it.
I cannot get over to California, and am in the process of moving to Texas. I've had this membership since 2011, and only made it to the claims once in all of that time. Unfortunately, it is just too difficult for me.
I was wondering if there is any way that there are exceptions for advertising on your site? Please let me know.
Gary Thurston
Jim_Alaska
Site Admin

Post by Jim_Alaska » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:20 pm

I'm sorry for any inconvenience Gary, but I have no control over this issue. My instructions come from Dave about not posting memberships for sale on this message forum. You are free to post them anywhere else that you like. I will alert Dave to this particular situation.
Jim_Alaska
Administrator

jfoley@sisqtel.net
thursty1
Prospector

Post by thursty1 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:53 pm

Jim,
Thanks for your response, I guess that I should have tried to talk to Dave in the 1st place since he seems to be the only person that makes the decisions. Gary