Covid19 Exposed Finally

This is a general forum for members to socialize and talk about any subjects they like. Topics need not be mining related, but can be if you choose. Just keep posts civil and clean and have fun.
Jim_Alaska
Site Admin

Covid19 Exposed Finally

Post by Jim_Alaska » Thu May 14, 2020 6:36 am

Once you get past this woman's credentials, which are considerable, she completely destroys the fear and hype surrounding Covid19. This is in stark contrast to fake news and government tyranny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avc6_ftzk3w
Jim_Alaska
Administrator

foley4086@gmail.com
Joe.S.AK
Site Admin

Re: Covid19 Exposed Finally

Post by Joe.S.AK » Thu May 14, 2020 9:37 am

Jim, you hit upon a world class winner here!

The first 9+ minutes are all her credentials - but very important in that it sets the stage for her findings and her absolutely destroying the "Bull-Dust Storm" we have been suffering through.

ABSOLUTELY WELL worth sitting through (and taking notes especially the vitamin D, C and Zinc and Hydroxychloroquine Sul 200 mg as well, since THAT information could be very important).

So, watch it through, suffering through the first 9 minutes (and the last 10+- minutes which are Ireland specific). Much of this I had heard "bits and pieces" from a variety of sources - but this is everything in one place, documented, very informed, completely accurate and almost 100% against what the politicians and some "experts have purported things to be.

OH, this is also the full text to a reference from the video: https://sway.office.com/PwTN7GCvJWDgn9yd

Joe
Jim_Alaska
Site Admin

Post by Jim_Alaska » Thu May 14, 2020 5:54 pm

Thanks for the full text Joe. I am amazed that youtube has not taken this down. It is hard for my little brain to imagine how something of this magnitude happened. The Covid19 scare is so much more than just a scare. It ha had the capacity to affect every person on the face of the earth.

Now the job of getting the information contained in this video into the hands of the world remains. This is a monumental job that cannot wait for the "other guy" to do. I wake this morning with a great sense of urgency, a sense that "something" needs to be done and done quickly. The task ahead is daunting, but not impossible.

I am convinced that the answer lies completely in the hands of "We the people". We cannot and must not wait for a government remedy from those who have been instrumental in manipulating this world-wide catastrophe. Make no mistake, the catastrophe I speak of is not the virus, it is the insane, unreasoning reaction of the masses to the biggest lie history has ever seen. More to the point, this catastrophe has given power to those in control, provided even more power to the dark forces behind tyrannical government, and set the stage for control of the entire population of the world.

The "resistance is futile" mindset has been firmly implanted in the minds of people everywhere. Resistance to tyranny, lies, and unseen agendas is a must and it must have a starting point. As far as I am concerned and am able, let it start with me. I am a very small threat to forces greater than me. But so it was with the American Revolution; those original patriots stood against all odds, challenged the greatest military and economic nation in the world and won.

In that respect I will do all in my power to not only resist, but to also get the word out that "we the people" will not allow forces greater than ourselves to trample our great constitution and cause us to live in fear.

Sorry to be so long winded, but I just had to get that out and I meant every word of it.
Jim_Alaska
Administrator

foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska
Site Admin

Post by Jim_Alaska » Fri May 22, 2020 2:01 am

here is the video that YouTube took down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJfmEUM1_vk
Jim_Alaska
Administrator

foley4086@gmail.com