Forum is back up!

Jim_Alaska
Site Admin

Forum is back up!

Post by Jim_Alaska » Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:57 pm

This forum was down for a bit, but I found Jim's logon information for the host and so I was able to unsuspend it. Now I am trying to get this a premium account so this never happens again. I don't know if I will be able but I do hope to accomplish this.

Linda
Jim_Alaska
Administrator

foley4086@gmail.com
OregonJim
Platinum Miner

Re: Forum is back up!

Post by OregonJim » Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:18 am

It was sad to find the site down. I know it doesn't get much traffic anymore, but I still check it frequently hoping to hear good news about the club.

I had plans to come to Happy Camp soon. I haven't been able to return for several years and was looking forward to seeing Dave and some of the members of the club, but life has thrown a curve my way. My wife has been diagnosed with cancer and things are not looking good at the moment. Doctor appointments, surgeries, and chemo are ahead for us. My visit will have to wait for another time. That makes this website and the Club's Facebook page my connections to the club. I hope you can bring back lots of activity to the site here.

Dave, I am sorry I'll miss you again. Good luck on you adventures overseas. I think you are about due for another big treasure hunt somewhere. We need another book or video series from you.

Good prospecting to you all!
OregonJim
Platinum Miner

Re: Forum is back up!

Post by OregonJim » Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:18 am

It was sad to find the site down. I know it doesn't get much traffic anymore, but I still check it frequently hoping to hear good news about the club.

I had plans to come to Happy Camp soon. I haven't been able to return for several years and was looking forward to seeing Dave and some of the members of the club, but life has thrown a curve my way. My wife has been diagnosed with cancer and things are not looking good at the moment. Doctor appointments, surgeries, and chemo are ahead for us. My visit will have to wait for another time. That makes this website and the Club's Facebook page my connections to the club. I hope you can bring back lots of activity to the site here.

Dave, I am sorry I'll miss you again. Good luck on you adventures overseas. I think you are about due for another big treasure hunt somewhere. We need another book or video series from you.

Good prospecting to you all!