We Discovered a Huge Area that is Producing Gold Nuggets!

Dave Mack
General Manager New 49'ers

We Discovered a Huge Area that is Producing Gold Nuggets!

Post by Dave Mack » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:55 am

We visited "Wingate," one of our popular gold mining properties, with around 70 members. This was to follow up on an earlier weekend prospecting project in the same area where we recovered a bunch of gold, including dozens upon dozens of beautiful gold nuggets.

With that earlier experience behind us in this area, we took it all a step further this time and discovered that there is a huge area of exposed and shallow bedrock that contains a very rich gold deposit. In fact, we found what appears to be an entire hillside where historical miners chose to direct their tailings and cobbles so they could mine perhaps richer gold deposits up on a plateau. Later large storms washed all or most of the old-time tailings away, leaving some cobbles behind on top of a foot or less of original Klamath streambed which is sitting on top of fantastic gold-catching bedrock.

We have not yet determined how large this newly discovered gold deposit is. It might extend for miles!

Not only is the area producing a lot of gold; but there are more gold nuggets there than we have ever seen on one of these projects! The exciting video-enhanced story can be found in our December newsletter right here:

http://www.goldgold.com/newsletter-december-2019.html

From my perspective, I have also provided an update on the legal and political situation that we are coping with as small-scale gold miners.
General Manager
New 49'ers