Gold & silver drawing in 6 days!

Dave Mack
General Manager New 49'ers

Gold & silver drawing in 6 days!

Post by Dave Mack » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:32 pm

This is a reminder to you that we will do the gold & silver legal drawing in Happy Camp this coming Friday afternoon.

Here is a link to the details: http://www.goldgold.com/legal-fund-rais ... agles.html

This fund-raiser has not generated much support, yet. But it is not uncommon for most support to arrive during the final week.

Let's not give up the fight yet, guys. America must open up its natural resources if it wants to really boom the economy, and if we want to have access to raw minerals without having to buy them from America's enemies. It is just a matter of time before everything is going to turn our way.

We also have a new strategy that we will begin implementing this next week. Stand by for the first of two petitions we will be sending to Trump Administration officials.

Someone smarter than me came up with the realization that we do not need the Supreme Court or congress to overturn the anti-mining regulations that are preventing us from using mechanized gear in our mining operations. The answer to our problems with State interference is already established in federal law. So it is a matter of administrative action at the federal level (Trump administration) to adopt federal regulations which will (perhaps) get the States out of our way.

I don't want to break any trusts. So I'll just say that we finally have the needed federal officials in Washington D.C. ready to help us. We will begin with a petition that will be signed by a number of industry associations. The second petition in a matter of weeks will be asking for your signatures.

It's not over yet!

Thank you sincerely for any and all help from you guys to keep our Legal Fund solvent. We need to remain strong and determined so we can stay in the game until we finally win!

Dave Mack
The New 49'ers Legal Fund
General Manager
New 49'ers
Joe.S.AK
Site Admin

Re: Gold & silver drawing in 6 days!

Post by Joe.S.AK » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:46 pm

RIGHT you are, Dave -- NEVER give up.

Joe
delnorter
Gold Miner

Re: Gold & silver drawing in 6 days!

Post by delnorter » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:37 am

I’m in!

Thanks for the reminder Dave. I too feel our best chance is with the Trump administration.

Mike