setting upa legal fund questions

youngladd
Iron Miner

setting upa legal fund questions

Post by youngladd » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:33 pm

How do I start a legal fund to fight for a cause in my community ( I am in Illinois) and I thought of you guys and how your team has fought for years with legal issues. I would like some advice or pointers of where to start to setup the fund and then some examples of fund raising. I am open to reading or researching as long as I am being pointed in the right direction.
Jim_Alaska
Site Admin

Re: setting upa legal fund questions

Post by Jim_Alaska » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:19 pm

Keep in mind that you may not get an answer any time soon. We are under mandatory evacuation because of extreme wild fire. Many have lost their homes and even their lives. So the situation here is life threatening and everything else has to take a back seat to the situation here.
Jim_Alaska
Administrator

foley4086@gmail.com
youngladd
Iron Miner

Post by youngladd » Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:37 pm

Apologies I was unaware, that was happening,
Joe.S.AK
Site Admin

Post by Joe.S.AK » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:33 am

Youngladd,

When you have a plumbing question get advice from a good plumber. Same for finances, health care and many other things.

Good thinking on your part - best of fortune.

Joe S
youngladd
Iron Miner

Post by youngladd » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:39 am

thanks Joe i know that makes logical sense but you are assuming that I will be able separate the good plumbers from the bad plumbers by reaching out to strangers in my area. Where I live that is not easy to do. i had to go though several doctors , dentists and family lawyers and a few bad experiences to find a good one.

i am reaching out to the 49ers staff because they have do have extensive experience and have successfully operated a legal fund with fundraising and have a lot of experience with litigation. Also I know everyone well enough to know that any advice I do get will be in good faith from good people. i guess I am saying i would rather trust a fellow gold miner to help me to do my plumbing than a bad plumber.
Joe.S.AK
Site Admin

Post by Joe.S.AK » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:09 am

Maybe wait a little while for 'things' to return to near normal and look up the office number for the 49ers. A direct contact can answer a ton of other things that come up in conversation.

Best of fortune.

Joe